X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RH Customs
    • May 2006

web brand deleted..........

Has anyone tried <deleted>? I'm a mixture of el cheapos on my stuff as it seems like these would be a worthwile upgrade. Mostly why I ask is I'm not the kind of person who will, or can spend $100 on one cable.

Thanks
    "Yes, but these go up to aleven" Spinal Tap

RH
    :-y
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

They're pretty good. Good quality, and FAST shipping. However, per the terms of agreement of this forum, you are not allowed to discuss different brands of cable. Just letting you know cause this thread will probably get closed.
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• Kevin P
      • Aug 2000

Per HTGuide forum rules, casual cable discussion is permitted, but promoting or comparing different brands of cable is not. Especially web brands that compete with CAT and Quantum Cable.

At this point I feel this thread is teetering on the line and could easily cross it, so it's probably in the best interest to close it.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"