X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • H.T.C
    • Nov 2003

New Hd-Radios

New hd-radios soon to come out!!!

Kenwood KTC-HR100 HD RADIO "BLACK BOX" use it with any kenwood radio that is hd-ready and get multicasting and hd-radio.

MSRP $399.00

Polk Audio hd-radio desktop (nice looking) about 599.00.

Radiosophy stand alone hd-radio hooks up to a stereo unit and car adater included $269.00

Boston Acoustics hd-radio $499.00 selling at $279.00 and $299.00 at some mail order stores.

Yamaha RX-V 46000 hd high end reciever,sat reciever,will handle 7 audio sources and 130 watts per channel into seven speakers $1899.00.
    Robert
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I'm still very interested in HD radio, as it should be the natural progression from analog radio following HDTV. I can't believe that satellite radio has **NO** HD or multichannel capability--you would think that would be a huge selling point.

However, for me personally, prices have to come down and more channels available in my market for me to buy.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• locomk
      • Dec 2005

I heard HD radio on the yamaha 4600 and the boston receptor radio and i wasn't impressed, HD radio stations to me sound like a compressed mp3. hopefully it will get better in time. the bit rates should be higher.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"