X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sonny
    • Jan 2006

frist time here

Hi this is my frist thread here, but I have been reading it for a few days now (a gold mine of GOOD INFO, My hat is off to all of you ) Last month I bought my 1st rotel component a RBM-1075 ,used a onkyo TX-DS 797 for preamp for my bar room liked it so much I then got a 1095 & a RSP-1068 All 3 are silver(to up grade from a 630 Harman )in the living room. What can I say ,It was Christmas & I was A GOOD BOY, I have Infinity Overture 3's for front,Overeture 2's for surround , polk CS350-LS center & a Velodyne VRP 1200 in both rooms they sound GOOD,( plan to upgrade to B&W in living room with in a year) All of it hooked up with some very hi end interconnects & speaker wire & power cord(not the big M)(no name droping here as not to step on anybodys toes)(I well give you a try the next time I need some)with a power wedge 1118 condisioner also a Infocus 4805 & 103" screen with a 40" ULTRA LCD (in living room) & 30" ULTRA LCD in bar ( ULTRA is a LCD made for Dish networks hi end customers), a Gateway 64 bit ADM fully loaded in each room. I say always have a backup ! I am remodleing & will send pic when complete(should be in the spring) I am looking at a RDV-1060 & a RDV-1080 both are used.This may not be the place to ask this so for give me if it is not. which of the 2 would you get. I know that the 1060 plays the r & rw mats & the 1080 does not. what I am look for is the best pic & sound from what I can tell they are almost the same any input here would be helpful. Than You. I just wanted to jump in here & get my feet wet
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Welcome, Sonny. Nice equipment you got there. Hope you will post frequently.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Azeke
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2003

Indeed a hearty welcome Sonny to the HTGuide.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

• Sonny
        • Jan 2006

Thank You

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

am looking at a RDV-1060 & a RDV-1080 both are used.This may not be the place to ask this so for give me if it is not. which of the 2 would you get. I know that the 1060 plays the r & rw mats & the 1080 does not. what I am look for is the best pic & sound from what I can tell they are almost the same any input here would be helpful. Than You. I just wanted to jump in here & get my feet wet
          I would post in Club rotel sounds like.
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• David Meek
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Hi Sonny, welcome to The Guide. :welcome:

That's quite a set-up you are building if I may say so. :T Sorry, I can't help on the Rotel question, as I'm not one of the rabid gang. See ya 'round the forums.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
              Super Senior Member
              • Oct 2003

I am looking at a RDV-1060 & a RDV-1080 both are used.This may not be the place to ask this so for give me if it is not. which of the 2 would you get.
              Definetely the RDV-1060 - this replaced the RDV-1080 and sounds better with more features...

C U in Club Rotel

Geoff

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"