X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLA
    • Mar 2005

Amazing HD Box Came Today

Well I am the newbe that posted a new purchase of the Mitz 55" RP HDTV, and my cable company delivered my HD box today. Wow what a difference. I have really been watching mostly my DVD collection and some show I like on the old box, but this is really nice...such a difference. It's a DVR box so that is also cool. Anyway I spend a lot of time reading all the threads here trying to learn and you people really help alot...so ONWARD!!!
    If you like loud bass, check out my songs.
    DLA Songs
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

DVRs are great. Such a convenience. I have 2 DirecTV TiVos, well 3 if you count my generation 1 TiVo that is not hooked up, lol. But once you find all the ways they can change how and what you watch on TV? You will never be without one.

Enjoy your new setup!

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• DLA
      • Mar 2005

DVR's

Ya I have had one a regular not HD for a couple of months before todays HD one come....I remeber this 1st week I had it I thought how did I ever get along without this before I love em....They say I get about 70 hours of HD recording time and I never filled the old one ....I just wish there was a way to burn DVD from saved programs...LOL
      If you like loud bass, check out my songs.
      DLA Songs

Comment

• Shane Martin
        Super Senior Member
        • Apr 2001

I love mine. It's equal to my Tivo but has a few bugs here or there.
        They say I get about 70 hours of HD recording time and I never filled the old one
        I don't know of an HD DVR that will record 70 hrs of HDTV. & hrs yes but not 70.

Comment

• ekkoville
          • Aug 2004

My Comcast DVR records ~15 hrs. of HDTV. The first four hours of 24 in HD took up 30% of the capacity according to the menu.

Erik

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"