X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VinnieColaiuta
    • May 2004

Using Klipsch Reference Series Satellites for MultiMedia Systems

I apologize in advance for getting slightly off of the subject by mentioning the multi-media (namely "pc") aspect of this thread name, but I wanted to know if any of you on this forum use the RSX series from Klipsch on a pc system, and what results you have had from it. I have heard very positive things about using these satellites along with the 5.1 Ultra MM sub, and I wanted to hear your thoughts. Any feedback is appreciated.
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hi Vinnie, welcome to The Guide! :later:

You might want to post this in our Tower Of Power forum. You may get a better response there as it's the PC-oriented area.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• doubleA
      • May 2004

Hey Vinnie,

Why aren't you touring with Sting anymore? Are you coming out with another solo album?? Please

Wait a minute.. who is this?? I thought maybe we had a celebrity on the board.

Anyway, I am guessing you are a drummer or an imposter, or both . Well welcome anyway from an fellow drummer.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"