X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glenn
    • Jun 2003

Richard Gray's Power Company

Does anyone have any comments (good or bad) regarding the Richard Gray's Power Company 400 MK II product?

• Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

I was skeptical when I first heard about it. But my local dealer offered to let me borrow one over a long week end and I was amazed at how it positively affected the operation of my video projector. My area is notorious for fluctuating power which translates into video "blooming". Using the Richard Gray unit, the picture was rock solid. (I assume there is also a good effect on audio, but that is a lot harder to pin down.)

I am now using two of them along with a couple of industrial grade outlet strips (NOT "surge protector" strips) to allow all my major HT components to benefit not only from the operational benefits touted for the product, which is allegedly available for any component plugged into the same circuit, but also to get the surge protection that only comes from direct connection. A couple of summers ago, when a lightening storm took out the control unit for my central air conditioning, all the components plugged directly into the Richard Grays survived unscathed. (A VHS deck which had been plugged into a wall outlet on the same circuit, but not via the RG, got fried.)

You might also find the review in The Absolute Sound (available online at no charge at http://www.theabsolutesound.com/news...ditioners.html ) of another of their products using the same technology to be of interest. It is one of nine power conditioners surveyed. They like the Richard Gray's Power Company products and so do I.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Glenn
      • Jun 2003

Burke

Appreciate your comments and for the web link. I hadn't seen that article.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"