X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnT
    • Jan 2003

best center channel match for Kappa 9

My friend has a pair of Infinity Kappa 9s and he wants to get the best possible match for the center chanel speaker , he also needs rear speakers to..anybody have any suggestions ?
  • Rock Dog
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2003

I'd check out Infinity's site. You want to try to timbre match (especially the center channel) the speakers. Look at their site, and see what other speakers have the same tweeter as the Kappa 9's. If possible, that is. :T So I'd start with Infinity, and go from there.

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

I thought it was infinity's new line, but now I am not so sure. I dont' see 9's listed on Infinity's site.

Cable Guy DVD Collection
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• JohnT
        • Jan 2003

Thanks,

Yea its not really clear as to whether thats their new lne up or older...Will give him the link as thats a good start.

It may be tough for him to find that center channel if its an older model ( Hes not an internet shopper )

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"