X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scbruet
    • Feb 2015

3 TV setup in man cave

I’m setting up a TV wall in my bonus room and looking for some advice on the best approach. I’m going with 3 TVs, a 70” in the middle, and a 50” on each side. I’m not going to go 4k.
    What I need to connect
    3 Direct TV boxes
    Apple TV
    PS3
    I would like to be able to switch any of these between the 3 TVs so I would need a type of matrix switch that can handle at least 5 inputs and send out 3.
    I also am prewired for surround sound so I would like whatever input is on the middle tv to be on the surround. How would I do that with a receiver and a hdmi matrix?
    Also curious about a universal remote or possible ipad app that would control this?

This will be used mainly for sports viewing multiple games at once.
    I might have lofty expectations but seeing what everybody thought. Thanks!
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Good question here. This post was also duplicated over in the Mission Possible DIY section, so I'm going to lock this thread and redirect everyone there.

Go here to this thread to see the discussion:
    DIY (Do it yourself): Cabinetry, speakers, subwoofers, crossovers, measurements. Jon and Thomas have probably designed and built as many speakers as any non-professionals. Who are we kidding? They are pros, they just don't do it for a living. This has got to be one of the most advanced places on the net to talk speaker building, period.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"