X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crish
    • Sep 2014

Help for choose best home theater..

Hi. I was decided to buy a home theater but i was confused to buy which model. So anyone can advise me to buy which model is best. I choose some home theater models. Tell me which is best buy. PANASONIC-DVD SC-XH385..PIONEER-HTZ-222DVD..PIONEER-HTZ-424DVD..SONY-DAV-DZ650..SONY-DAV-DZ950..THANK YOU.
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

I'd go and attempt to see and listen to these units and evaluate which one performs better. However, the Sony units would likely be on the bottom of my list with the Pioneer's likely being on the top.

Remember though that you get what you get with these home theater in a box packages. The biggest disadvantage being in the quality of the speakers and their overall sound quality.
    Dan Madden :T

Comment

• crish
      • Sep 2014

Thank you sir..

Comment

• JonMarsh
        Mad Max Moderator
        • Aug 2000

At one time, I would have reversed the ratings of Sony vs Pioneer (back in the 90s) but these days I'm in violent agreement with madam.

Your question would probably get more responses if it was in the Home Theater section instead of Digital Audio- would you like me to move it there for you, or are you OK with what you've gotten so far?
        the AudioWorx
        Natalie P
        M8ta
        Modula Neo DCC
        Modula MT XE
        Modula Xtreme
        Isiris
        Wavecor Ardent

SMJ
        Minerva Monitor
        Calliope
        Ardent D

In Development...
        Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
        Obi-Wan
        Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
        Modula PWB
        Calliope CC Supreme
        Natalie P Ultra
        Natalie P Supreme
        Janus BP1 Sub

Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
        Just ask Mr. Ohm....

Comment

• Hdale85
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2006

Pioneer, Onkyo, Denon at the top imo, depending on the features you are looking for. Sony is very much in last place these days, even just 4-5 years ago they were still making some decent mid-high end receivers. Now days it's all junk though.

Comment

• crish
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by JonMarsh
            At one time, I would have reversed the ratings of Sony vs Pioneer (back in the 90s) but these days I'm in violent agreement with madam.

Your question would probably get more responses if it was in the Home Theater section instead of Digital Audio- would you like me to move it there for you, or are you OK with what you've gotten so far?

Yes sir..You can proceed sir. You can move it for me. I want more details about this home theaters. Thank you sir

Comment

• crish
              • Sep 2014

thank you sir

Comment

• crish
                • Sep 2014

Yes sir..You can proceed sir. Thank you sir

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"