X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vinagrillo
    • Feb 2011

Home theater help

Hello i just bought the Focal 5.1 Dome speakers i will be receiving in 7 days, now i need the receivers i was looking the yamaha RXA3000, but now i have doubts since i read a lot about denon receivers, i am in Mexico and on my city i do not have the chance to listen to any, also today i read about rotel rsx-1560 i can get any of those, price is not a problem, i mostly use it for movies and games, i got PS3 and Xbox, also a mac pro desktop, i would apreciate a lot any advise thank you
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

The Rotel 1560 will blow the Yamaha and Denon away sound and performance wise. If you afford it, buy that one and you will not regret it!!. Rotel amps and components are quite a bit better than the mainstream audio stuff.
    Dan Madden :T

Comment

• vinagrillo
      • Feb 2011

Thank you

Thank you a lot for your response i would get it, thank you again, it is my first receiver and set up so i was really nervous about it so again thank you

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"