X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thejas23
    • Feb 2011

Pioneer HTZ101DVD Help Required????

Hello,
    I am facing a problem in my pioneer HTZ101DVD which i bought it from bangkok in my recent trip, its a 5.1. set up, But the rear 2 sat speakers dont give much effect.......i dont know whats the problem is it the tecnical issue or is there any setting plz do let me know.......the speakers r all perfect just the rear output is less compared to front ,Plz do let me know
  • stuofsci02
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2009

Check the setting in your reciever/pre-pro for the rear channels and see what the output level is set at. You may also have adjustment in the player itself for speaker output. Also make sure your rears are turned on...
    Main System:
    B&W 801D
    Emotiva USP-1 Pre-Amp
    Chord SPM-650 Stereo Amp
    Oppo BDP-105
    Squeezebox Touch

Second System:
    B&W CM7
    Emotiva UMC-1
    Emotiva UPA-2
    Oppo BDP-83SE
    Grant Fidelity DAC-09

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

In the system menus, there is most certainly a db level adjustment for all the speakers. In a Dolby Digital setup, all speakers should be adjusted with pink noise to be equal in volume. The best way is using a SPL meter that you can buy at Radio Shack. Some better setups will ask you how far you are from the speakers as well in feet as well. Like I always say with all electronic components.....ALWAYS read the instructions !. :-) NOTHING is plug and play anymore !!.
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"