X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krips
    • Sep 2007

How do you 'que up' movies on netflix?

I can't find any way to do it on the PC as I search titles im interested to watch on my PS3. Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Sharp LC-42D64U
    TriTrix MTM (Sealed)
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Sure. On your PC, as you surf through Netflix, anytime there's a movie listed that you're interested in, whether it's part of a list, or the webpage that's dedicated to that specific movie, there will be a big red button that says "Add to Queue". All you have to do is click on it, and it will automatically be put at the bottom of your queue. As far as I know, when you add it to your DVD queue, if it's available for streaming, it will also be added to your instant watch/streaming queue as well.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• krips
      • Sep 2007

Either I'm blind or the Canadian website is set up differently. I can't find that anywhere, and their search function doesn't come up with anything either.
      Sharp LC-42D64U
      TriTrix MTM (Sealed)

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"