X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jsluk
    • Dec 2007

Wireless surround sound system

I have a finished basement and do not want to run wires to the back speakers. Are there any hi fi solutions for sending and receiving only the surround channels to another receiver via wireless ? Thanks.
  • spykids777
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by jsluk
    I have a finished basement and do not want to run wires to the back speakers. Are there any hi fi solutions for sending and receiving only the surround channels to another receiver via wireless ? Thanks.
    Aperion Audio is coming out with a new completely wireless system in Feb - you might want to check that out. I have ordered one. They have a 30 day no quest asked return policy also.

Comment

• jsluk
      • Dec 2007

Wireless signal from home theater receiver

Aperion Audio is coming out with a new completely wireless system in Feb - you might want to check that out. I have ordered one. They have a 30 day no quest asked return policy also.
      Thanks for the suggestions. Their price is a little steep for my budget. I have an older stereo receiver and speakers to use for the rear channel. I wonder if there are systems out there that will allow me to send the rear channel signal by wireless from my home theater receiver to the stereo receiver.

Comment

• Hberg
        • Apr 2008

Best Buy (Rocketfish) has a wireless system. Not sure about the cost or quality, but you might want to look at Best Buy.

I've never really considered a wireless surround sound system. So unfortunately I cannot offer you much more advice that this.
        "If 'A' equals success, then the formula is 'A = _ X + Y + Z.' 'X' is work. 'Y' is play. 'Z' is keeping your mouth shut." -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"