I was at a Best Buy today with a freind of mine who was there to buy a new TV and I happened to see a Pioneer BDP-51 BluRay player new in the box for $149.99. The sales person I was talking with said it normally sold for $600. I bought it not really knowing much about it but with the knowledge that I could return it if I did not like it. To be honest I haven't really kept up with Bluray technology (though I have been following the Oppo 83 player). I'm more of any audio person. I was slightly leary about buying it without having any knowledge of the product but for $150 I thought "what the hell". I've spent worse money before. On a side note, the player is beautiful though...
Anyone have one? Care to share any tips?
Thanks,
Ken
Anyone have one? Care to share any tips?
Thanks,
Ken

On the back of this Jeff Beck Bluray disc "Live at Ronnie Scotts" it lists the audio format as LPCM stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS HD Master Audio.
Comment