X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndrewD17
    • Dec 2008

JVC RX-D301 Help

ok I'm new to the forum here...just trying to get some help.
    So yesterday I got the JVC RX-D301 for Christmas etc and hooked it up to my computer with the wireless connection (the main component I use it with) and started listening to music. I was going through the settings and stuff to see what it can do and figure out how it works etc. when I got to the "assign digital inputs" and selected input one and changed it to TV, it put the wireless usb to analog signal input, don't know why but it did. The directions say that usb is fixed on digital in....later somehow I did the same thing on the usb terminal...it doesn't let me switch the usb back to digital with the remote either. I'm trying to call JVC right now to see if they can help.. I wondered if there was a way I could just reset the whole thing but I don't know too much about this stuff... any help?
    Andrew
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"