X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • specialized
    • Apr 2008

Denon 3808 and buzzz sound from inside?

I have Denon 3808 and i noticed that there is some buzzing sound coming from inside.. It's not something loud, but when i put ear like 10 cm from the device i can hear that buzzing... Sound is only there when i turn on the receiver(green button) (there is no buzz sound in standby mode (red button)).

The sound is comming from central right part of the device (when i put ear on the top of device). I disconect everything, and done hardware reset, same buzzing is there...I also tried to connect in different plug and different room, sound is same.. I checked my Rotel 1080 and there is buzzing first few seconds until turn on, and after that there is no sounds at all..

Also i checked my friend Yamaha receiver, no sound at all...

Also there is no hum or buzz sound trough the speakers...

So is this normal? And why is this sound?

I can hear the same buzz sound coming from inside (even louder), when i turn on my Plasma Pioneer 427XA...

So why some devices have this buzzing and why some other not?
    It's strange that my friend much cheaper device dont buzz at all...

Greetings

Darko
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"