X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rs1831
    • Jun 2007

Couple of questions...

I knew to the whole home theater thing and I just set everything up. So far I have a rotel rsx-1057, rotel rcd-1072, high def sat/tivo, ps3 and B&W 604 which I plan on trading in for 703s at some point since the place that I shop at allows trade ins at full price within a year. My questions are if I'm not bi wiring my speakers do I put the plugs in the top or the bottom on the speakers? Whats the difference if any in the ps3 blueray players and the regular sony blueray? Then my final question is I've been looking into a Samsung lcd 1080p and I'm just wondering how much of a difference there is between the LN-T4061F and the 4065F? The only thing that I can see is that the contrast difference in the 4065 is 15000:1 and the 4061 is 10000:1.
    thanks.
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

For your speaker wires, the plugs can go into either set--doesn't matter, as long as the connectors are in place between the bottom and top (should have come with the speakers).

About the Samsungs--I'm not an expert, but I've seen the 52 inch versions of each of those side by side and the 65 series seemed FAR better to me (can't say if it was calibrated and the other not). In fact the 65 series is the first LCD flat panel that, to me, rivals the best plasmas and is better than or equal to just about any flat panel--plasma or LCD--I've seen. If I could afford one, the 5265 would be on my short list.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"