X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maseline_98
    • Apr 2005

HK AVR630 question.

I bought one of these as an open box for $180 at CC today. I don't really need it all(I have a Marantz sr8400 and I'm quite happy with it), but was thinking I was going to be put it on ebay. I'm sure I could get that for it. I was kinda wondering what I should ask for it? Or if anybody else on here would want it....

Sony kds-60a2000\Panasonic BD-55k\XBOX 360 Premium(20gig)Slingbox\Xbox(flashed) running XBMC
    Emotiva UMC-1\Emotiva XPA-5\Klipsch (2)RF-7s with DeanG xover upgrade, RC-7 with DeanG xover upgrade, (2)RS-7s\SVS 20-39PC+

• Oct 2005

$180 bloody hell. thats actually a very nice avr, I've got one. not sure in the US but its a $2000 aussie dollar avr. Given its supersceded by the 635 (which isnt as nice) its still worth and seen it for sale at $1300. Think you'd get $500 USD for it at least I woudl have thought. jsut depends who else is lookign for one. If selling I woudl before the HK 640 avr comes out or your goign to get even less for it then
    "Technology is a drug. We can't get enough of it."

Comment

• Azeke
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2003

You may want to check out this URL:

HK AVR 630

The original MSRP was ~ $1300.00 USD. I would think $400.00 would be a fair asking price, due to antiquated technologies. You could always keep it for yourself as a backup/secondary system. I think I read somewhere that this avr lacks upconversion (not sure). That certainly seems like a nice pickup though. Hope this helps.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"