X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmill251
    • May 2006

Suround Speakers for VAF Signature Series

Hi all

I am in the process of looking at a speaker upgrade. My current system comprises of;

Rotel RMB1075 amp
    Rotel RSP1066 processor
    Denon DVD2910 DVD player
    M & K 750THX speaker package
    Sanyo Z4 Projector

The time has come to get more serious, and I think the speakers are the weakest link in the chain right now, don't get me wrong they sound OK for movies but I'm sure I'm missing out on music and especially on SACD and DVD Audio.

I have been looking in to the local manufacturers especially VAF and their signature series. The I66 mains with possibly the I91 centre has been taking my fancy, but I'm not sure about the surrounds. The obvious choice is to go with more I91's but I was hoping to get some Bi polar speakers for the rear to get a bit better dispersion.

Does any body have any experience with matching other manufacturer's speakers with VAF to any success?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I have been looking in to the local manufacturers especially VAF and their signature series. The I66 mains with possibly the I91 centre has been taking my fancy, but I'm not sure about the surrounds. The obvious choice is to go with more I91's but I was hoping to get some Bi polar speakers for the rear to get a bit better dipersion.

Does any body have any expirience with matching other manufactureres speakers with VAF to any success?

Any advice would be appretiated.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"