X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daymond
    • Apr 2006

Rotel RSX-1067 vs. Adcom GFR-700

Hey, I'm new here and looking for some experienced advice from those who own one of, or compared the above. I've narrowed down my choices between these two, and can't decide which way to go. The goal is to replace my 5 year old Denon AVR-3300 receiver. The nod is going to the Adcom receiver as I have an Adcom GFA-7000 THX Certified 130W Amp, and absolutely love the sound. I'm thinking of selling this as well, as it's ten years old, and I have a yearning for something new. (You guys know what I mean). This amp replaced my Rotel amp RB985MkII, which I thought was a little "bright" when conected to my Def Tech Speakers. Of course you are going to say why don't you just go seperates all the way and bag the receiver idea...Great advice, but the problem is I'm married and cost is an issue because of it. Anyway, I absoluely love the Rotel design over the Adcom since it's so svelte looking, but won't buy it unless I can be sure I like the sound. I use this equipment in a dedicated media room in my basement, which is for 60% movies, 30% Video Games and 10% DVD-Audio/SACD.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"