X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Snap
    Super Senior Member
    • Feb 2005

Panasonic S77

Well I just thought I would let you all in a little know DVD player that rocks!

I had to sell my 2910 for money reasons and I replaced it with a Panasonic S77 Now if you are wanting SACD or any of that trash do not bother. But if you are a movie guy and you just want a good DVD player for under 250 US than this is your player!

The thing has upconversion, and HDMI out. The thing is super slim and very nice.

Crap.....the little one just woke up so I have to go...

But short and sweet....the thing is the best DVD player that I have ever used under 250 bucks! Great buy! very much worth the money. If I had to choose again, I would get it all over again. It is a great DVD player to hold you over till HD DVD's or Blue Ray what ever it is going to be comes out!

Sorry that it is short guys but I have been so busy being a Dad takes priority over doing DVD player reviews.

Great DVD player for sure!
    The Bitterness of poor quality last longer than the joy of low prices.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"