X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommy_sn
    • Nov 2004

3805 - sub questions..

Hi!

Do youhere use LFE or LFE+Main in the sub setup on 3805?

I use LFE+Main, and got B&W 703 fronts and B&W675 sub..
    I have a 3910 and use DenonLink..

On the THX sub frequency test i get no sub when just LFE is selected...anybody know why?

Tommy!
  • BlazeMaster
    • May 2004

because the 3805 is directing the bass to the 703s and the sub. Go to the speaker config. section and change the L&R to small. If you like more bass w/ the 703s then keep the LFE+Main. It sounds like you want more out of your sub, then select LFE only. Double check in the speaker config to make sure you have sub selected as "yes" and make sure you have the sub enabled in the DVD player as well. I have the 2805 so the receiver menu should be very close. The DVD2200 that I have also has a section where you can enable or disable the sub as well. Check w/ the crossover settings also.
    Not sure if you've played w/ the sub placement yet. I know in my room there's at least one null and peak. When I'm in the null, I can feel the bass shaking the walls, but can't hear anything.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"