X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mauro
    • Nov 2004

Yamaha Rx V1500

Just received my Yammie and connected it up in 2 channel mode only, for the moment.
    Am very pleased with the sound so far connected to my Osborn 'Interludes'.
    Tonnes of features waiting to be played with........ :T
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

All I can say is I'm VERY happy with the 2-channel performance of my RX-V1, especially in bypass mode (Processor Direct). You might enjoy some of the DSP modes on concert DVDs, too. Congratulations and I hope you have a long and meaningful relationship! With the 1500. :B

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Timmy!
      • Dec 2004

I just got mine and love it. I stayed up until 3am trying out various discs. It's definately a quality product, produces awesome sound, it has YPAO, DSPs, etc. Got mine for $530. I really like this receiver!

Timmy!

Comment

• Mauro
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by David Meek
        All I can say is I'm VERY happy with the 2-channel performance of my RX-V1, especially in bypass mode (Processor Direct). You might enjoy some of the DSP modes on concert DVDs, too. Congratulations and I hope you have a long and meaningful relationship! With the 1500. :B

Thank You Kindly

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"