X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajpoe
    • Jul 2004

Tivo and OTA... please help!

I live in Dayton, OH. I am having and issue with my OTA broadcasts. For FOX, my HD Receiver/Tivo (HR10-250) is showing the programming information on 45-1 with no pic/sound. The picture and sound for FOX is being broadcast on channel 30-1 as well but 30-1 has no programming info and just says Regular Local Broadcast or something of that nature. My Tivo wants to record 45-1 since that has the programming info but there is nothing to record. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

For Dayton, Antennaweb.org says that FOX is broadcast on a frequency of 30 and is channel 31-1. 31-1 doesn't come in on anything so I assume that's a type-0 and should be 30-1. Before I got the HR10-250, I was using the Hughes E86 HD receiver and I had both pic and sound for Fox OTA on both 30-1 (without programming info) and on 45-1 (with the programming info).

I have similar issues with ABC and CBS. ABC is freq 51 and channel 51-1 with pic/sound but no programming info. For some reason the tuner gets the same channel on 22-1 with the programming info and pic/sound. CBS is freq 41 and channel 41-1 with no programming info but the tuner gets that channel on 7-1 with the programming info and pic/sound. My Tivo records 22-1 and 7-1 since the programming info is located there and luckily I get picture/sound on them as well. Both the WB and NBC have their channels working on the correct channel with programming info. I wish I could get a picture on 45-1 to go with the programming info so I can set up shows on Fox. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
    AJ
    AJPoe - - Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!
  • Kingdaddy
    • Jan 2004

Have you tried the TiVo community, these guys know everything there it to know about TiVo issues.

My Center Channel Project

Comment

• ajpoe
      • Jul 2004

no I haven't... thanks for the info. i just made a post there to see if they can help.

AJ
      AJPoe - - Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"