X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glangston@socal
    • May 2004

Laurence Juber [i]Guitar Noir[/i]

Caught a concert in Mammoth Lakes Saturday with LJ and his trio. He played nearly all the songs on the DVD Audio I bought during the 2+ hour show. He autographed CDs and DVDs during a break and even talked about the recording (Grammy nominated). He played Little Wing and Johny B. Good songs that weren't on the album. Once played lead guitar with McCartney's Wings and is a premier finger style player on a variety of genres. Plays a custom Martin mostly and a Gibson semi-hollow body as well as a vintage Telecaster.

:TGuitar Noir
  • NMyTree
    • May 2004

Originally posted by glangston@socal
    He played nearly all the songs on the DVD Audio I bought during the 2+ hour show. He autographed CDs and DVDs during a break and even talked about the recording (Grammy nominated).
    Guitar Noir
    ..and the Title of that CD .....would be?
    Tony

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Tree, it's Guitar Noir.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• glangston@socal
        • May 2004

Added info

One side of the DVD plays in DVD audio players and the other side will play even in DVD units that are not DVD audio capable (PCM Stereo)

Bassist Domenic Genova has worked with Billy Joel, Beck, Alanis Morisette, Tori Amos, Seals and Croft, Heart, and Kim Carnes, toured with Melissa Manchester, Seals and Crofts, Tony Orlando, and Olivia Newton John. Lots of film credits, he's also a member of the Santa Monica Symphony Orchestra as well as the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra.

Steve Forman on percussion is a contract member of the Phoenix Symphony.

AIX Records....www.aixrecords.com

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"