X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

What's happening to cd pricing ?

I was looking at buying a few new cds over the weekend and prices seem to be all over the board ( in Canada, anyway). An example, a new Jimmy Buffet release I wanted was $26.95, yet many other of the pop new releases were only $18.95. I bought the Frank Sinatra Classic Duets cd from the ew Release section for $26.95 and right next to it was a Rapper ( ugh) new release title for $17.95.

I guess if your taste in Canada is not of the majority, you pay through the nose.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

It has always seemed this way to me. Yet, I have never understood why. I'm sure it cost the same amount to make them regardless. I guess it may have something to do with, how well a genre sells. But, this is my opinion. I still feel they should all be the same price if a new release and cheaper after being on the market for a certain period.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"