X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audunth
    • Sep 2003

R3 release dates

Hi!

Has anyone noticed that some big movies has an earlier release date on Region 3 than Region 1? E.g. T3 came out October 24th, X2 is already out in a Limited Tin Box edition (an X2 1-disc edition actually came out 17th Sept. in Sweden R2) and LOTR: Two Towers Extended is also already out.

The specs seem identical to the R1 specs, apart from the secondary languages and subtitles, of course. T3 even has an additional DTS track. And they're pretty cheap too, at least if you get them from cdwow.com, who has worldwide free shipping.

Does anyone know about any other release dates for R3, or any website which has a release date list?

And, for the record, I am NOT talking about pirated DVDs here, CD WOW is a serious DVD and music store based in the UK. I have ordered a lot of titles from them, and I have also bought som Asian pirat DVDs, and it's real easy to tell the difference!

Regards,
    Audun
    Regards,
    Audun
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"