X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Wayman Tisdale - Power Forward

This former NBA star, has more going for him than the ability to shoot the rock.

His debut cd (Power Forward) shows that his passion for music, surpasses that for basketball. I was surpised at the level of skill and precision Wayman plays the Bass guitar. Very few individuals can bring an instrument from the background to the limelight, and make it seem that it belongs. Tisdale does this with ease.

This MoJazz release is packed from begining to end, with selections that will have you beging for more. From the first track (Circumstance) to it's closing track (Amazing Grace), the quality of the CD shines through. Good seperation of instruments as well as, attention to imaging, will remind you of what a quality recording should sound like.

With a skillful mix of upbeat and just chillin' music, it was easy to fall in love with the power of this artist. Even Brian Mc Knight, appears for a very nice ballard.

If you are looking for some new music, to add in that jazz collection, you will enjoy knowing that this one is in it!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"