This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rlabarge
    • Jan 2001

Thanks to everyone who has either posted their comments, or sent them to me directly via email. For those of you still reviewing the discs I sent out, please send me your comments when you can. Based on the comments and suggestions received so far here is what I am going to do differently on the next set of 20 titles.

(1) Add subtitles to each disc that provide some basic information at the start of each chapter, such as the name of the composer, name of the composition, and the various places that appear in the video segments.

(2) Modify the options menu. First I will add a button to turn on and off the subtitles. Second I will change the way this menu works so that you can make several selections (audio, repeat and subtitles) and then return to the main menu to start the program

There are a few other suggestions that I am considering as well, but I have not made a final decision yet.

Thanks to everyone!

Ralph LaBarge
    Managing Partner, Alpha DVD
    Author, "DVD Authoring & Production"
    rlabarge@alphadvd.com
    Ralph LaBarge
    Managing Partner, Alpha DVD
    Author, "DVD Authoring & Production"
    rlabarge@alphadvd.com

Comment

• Joey Millison
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Ralph,
      Let me be the next to apologize, got really busy with the new job and all...I'm on the road 3 hours per day, and it's been killing any time to do much of anything.
      I will set aside specific time this weekend (this time for sure) to write up my reviews, as I'll need to watch the last one I haven't seen yet. I really appreciate the fact that you've done this for us, and am sorry it's taking me so long to get my butt in gear. This weekend, for sure, or I'll resign as moderator, heh

Joey

Comment

• Trevor Schell
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Hi Ralph!,

I will also apoligize for not posting a reveiw yet. I actually haven't had the opportunity, to be honest, to listen to the 3 DVD's that I received.

Anyways,,I am on holidays this week and will have lots of free time to evaluate my newly upgraded system as well as the Music DVD's..

Thanks for allowing me to participate in this reveiw..I will post my thoughts this week.

Trevor
        My HomeTheater S.E.
        Sonically Enhanced
        C5
        Trevor

XBOX 360 CARD

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"