X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alaric
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Jan 2006

We lost Tom Petty today, at age 66

I just can't comment right now. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tom-pet...is-dead-at-66/
    Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
    Marantz PM-KI Pearl
    Schiit Modi 3
    Marantz CD5005
    Paradigm Studio 60 v.3
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

The article was updated that he's still alive in the hospital, but with no brain function. Some sites say he's been taken off life support. Praying he pulls through but it doesn't seem likely.

Comment

• bigburner
      Super Senior Member
      • May 2005

As a tribute to Tom I plan to watch Disc 3 of the "Runnin' Down A Dream" DVD this evening. Disc 3 features a one-off concert recorded in 2006 in Gainesville, Florida celebrating the 30th anniversary of Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers. Gainesville is Tom's home town so it really meant something to him to play there. It's a great concert.

I don't know any of the people lost in today's Las Vegas tragedy so tonight's performance will be for all of them.

Nigel.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"