X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • benny
    • Jan 2005

Police 2008 vinyl reissues

These apparently flew under my radar when they were released. I'd like to pick up a set to compliment my Police cd collection but I'd like some feedback first. I know it's common these days for labels to "remaster" and reissue albums with less than stellar results. Anybody heard these or heard any comments about the sound on them? Thanks for any replies in advance!
  • benny
    • Jan 2005

Wow.....this forum is DEAD!

Comment

• John Holmes
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Hello Benny,

I don't know if dead is correct or anyone here has an actual answer for your question. I know I have not heard the release in question.
      "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• benny
        • Jan 2005

Hey John. My curiosity got the best of me so I went ahead and ordered all of them! Strangely though, the Ghost In the Machine album was not remastered and released with the others in the batch. Seth over at Sound Stage Direct tells me that he knows nothing of it coming any time soon, either.

Comment

• John Holmes
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Congrats on the purchase. You will have to let us know your opinion on the set. Enjoy the music.
          "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"