X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glen B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jul 2004

New Sade - Soldier of Love

I bought this CD last week. Its hard to believe it has been 10 years since Sade's last new album. Some cuts in Soldier of Love, especially the title track, have a more contemporary edge while still retaining enough of the old Sade so as not to turn off longtime fans. Slick move. This new album should appeal to both younger and older listeners. Typical very good sound quality as previous releases, and highly recommended.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

• John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I just saw her perform the title track on Letterman a few nights ago. I was surprised with the "edge" of it as well. But, I think you hit the nail about it being just enough to add some spice yet, keeping it Sade like, for her fans.

I'm going to have to pick this up.
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"