DTS 5.1 DVD's 2 for 1

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mrohde
    Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 52

    #1

    DTS 5.1 DVD's 2 for 1

    Hello,
    I Thought I would let everyone know that at this site:

    At this professional meeting, digital transformation leaders and leading experts will discuss topical issues of digitalization.


    They have 2 for 1 sale going (for most DVDs)

    Not a huge selection but still some nice music.

    I just bought ten 5.1 DVD's for 125.00

    Seemed like a good deal.
  • John Holmes
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 2707

    #2
    Thanks for the heads up! I have three disc in my collection. Been meaning to buy more but, just never got around to it. I haven't purchase one in about 6 or more yrs. Though I've always enjoyed their sound. This is a good reason to get to it.

    Thanks again. :T
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • theMaximus
      Playing DTS 6.1 with 5.1 Speaker Set-up?
      by theMaximus
      Forgive me if this topic has been covered by another thread before. My search didn't return any results.

      I've never really given this a thought until now, but I started wondering about this subject since I see more and more DVDs with DTS 6.1 or DD EX 6.1 tracks. If you have a 5.1 speaker...
      11 March 2006, 02:06 Saturday
    • june
      Japanese DTS-DVDs????
      by june
      Hello All,

      A brought a Japanese DTS-DVD of True Lies & Armeggddon at a flee market in Philly. Is their a web site to rent or buy Japanese DTS-DVDs?
      I'm a huge surround sound person & these two DTS-DVDs @#%*rocked my system. And the picture quality was much sharper than...
      07 June 2006, 13:39 Wednesday
    • chinets
      Dolby HD and DTS HD ?
      by chinets
      Hi Guys,

      Are there any CDs or DVDs out there that have Dolby true HD and DTS HD or Lossless technology CD etc??? If you have a processor that can detect and play these formats, then must you have the source such as the CDs and DVDs that have these formats on them to be able to play...
      22 August 2007, 04:17 Wednesday
    • David Meek
      DVDs Being Released Tuesday - September 6th
      by David Meek
      Here's a list of most of the DVD's being released on Tuesday, September 6th. Be aware that some of these could be re-releases of earlier DVDs.

      10 Minute Solution: Kickbox Bootcamp
      10 Minute Solution: Yoga
      21 Jump Street: The Complete 3rd Season
      3-Iron
      Ace
      ...
      01 September 2005, 12:56 Thursday
    • Markj
      DTS titles needed!
      by Markj
      I am adding DTS to my Casablanca today. Not because I need it, but just trying to help out the economy. So, what DTS DVDs will show the difference from DD. I have listen to DTS systems before but didn’t hear much of a difference if any, so with having it in my system I want check out what DTS can...
      26 September 2001, 15:53 Wednesday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"