X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Race Car Driver
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

NIN: The Downward Spiral delux edition SACD

Just picked up the 10th year anniversary of the downward spiral on SACD.
    Any NIN fans, or anyone who liked the original will love this. I am currently listening to it in Stereo, and am finding it quite amazing. I still find myself checking to see its on Stereo and have even walked up to the surrounds and made sure theres no sound coming out of them. Its filling the whole room, even in Stereo. My original CD was misplaced over the years and it has been atleast 8 years or so since I have heard this album, cant think of a better way to re-experiance it then the pumping it with tons of power through the 802s and the subs making the couch give my whole body a massage. :T
    B&W
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I've never listened to Nine Inch Nails (not my genre of choice) but, if that disc does all that you have stated...put me down for two!!! :B

Enjoy your disc Race Car Driver.
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• peterS
      Super Senior Member
      • Dec 2005

i have the dvd-a version

Comment

• Race Car Driver
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by John Holmes
        ...put me down for two!!! :B

Enjoy your disc Race Car Driver.
        Well thats a good thing! Because its a two disc set!
        Bonus, remixes, B sides etc on 2nd disc. 8)
        B&W

Comment

• PewterTA
          • Nov 2004

I bought the regular CD version of it, and through playing it, I've experience all the same things you say!! I'm getting completely 360 surround feel from my feeble B&W 604s. Not too bad I must say. I had the SACD, but I thought the CD sounded better than the SACD -- probably because my SACD player is now my OPPO 970, so it's not as good as my old Pioneer player I had.

But yep, I've definitely enjoyed the entire thing and definitely heard things in this version that I did not hear in the original CD.
          Digital Audio makes me Happy.
          -Dan

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"