Sarah Coburn

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sokoban
    Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 67

    #1

    Sarah Coburn

    Wow, I just heard her tonight singing the part of Olympia in "Tales of Hoffman". Does anyone in here know of any especially good recordings of her? I
  • Audiophiliac
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 346

    #2
    I know a girl named Sarah Coburn! I dont think its the same one though.

    Comment

    • David Meek
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000
      • 8934

      #3
      I'm going to move this thread to our music forum - In Tune.

      I'm not aware of an artist named Sarah Coburn either. She does have a listing with a photo at AllMusic, but no info.
      .

      David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

      Comment

      • Burke Strickland
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Sep 2001
        • 3159

        #4
        Check out her website at http://www.sarah-coburn.com/index -- not selling anything, but a lot more information about her career.

        Her opera performances on stage have been very well received, but it appears that she hasn't done a lot of recording yet.

        Burke

        What you DON'T say may be held against you...

        Comment

        Related Topics

        Collapse

        • Andrew Pratt
          Sarah Brightman
          by Andrew Pratt


          I recently came to obtain Sarah Brightman's CD La Luna and have been listening to it extensively at work on my headphones. For those not familiar with who she is Sarah's had a huge career on the musical Broadway circuit incl playing in the Phantom of the opera and many other popular...
          27 February 2002, 16:48 Wednesday
        • Andrew Pratt
          Sarah Brightman's new CD
          by Andrew Pratt
          I just heard Sarah's got a new CD out:T I'll have to pick this one up soon.

          1. Harem (Brightman/de Brito/Peterson/Seeman/Trinidade) - 5:45
          2. What a Wonderful World (Douglas/Weiss) - 3:40
          3. It's a Beautiful Day (Brightman/Peterson/Puccini/von Deylen) - 3:56
          4....
          16 June 2003, 08:49 Monday
        • George Bellefontaine
          1975 vintage western at bargain price
          by George Bellefontaine
          BITE THE BULLET
          Stars Gene Hackman, Candice Bergen, James Coburn and Jan Michael Vincent.

          A newspaper sponsors a horse and rider race across a rugged landscape annually and offers a prize of $2000. Doesn't sound like much, but this is the turn of the century.

          Hackman...
          08 October 2003, 11:08 Wednesday
        • Andrew Pratt
          Red Dragon
          by Andrew Pratt
          Trailers can be found here

          Terror gourmet
          Hopkins gives us more to chew on in Hannibal prequel
          By JIM SLOTEK -- Toronto Sun
          There is, of course, one over-riding question about this surprisingly well-wrought thriller. Why make it, when Michael Mann had already produced...
          04 October 2002, 09:05 Friday
        • NWLanding
          OT - New Audio Club Forming
          by NWLanding
          A few audio enthusiasts in the south Puget Sound area (Olympia) of Washington State are launching an audio club.

          We have some ideas for meeting agendas/focus, but we recognize that we'll need to be flexible in order to be inclusive of membership interests. In general, our guiding philosophy...
          10 January 2013, 08:29 Thursday
        • Loading...
        • No more items.
        Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"