X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rotel&energy
    • May 2004

Blondie compilation

I've been looking for a good Blondie greatest hits/compilation disc w/ good sound quality. Taking a look at amazon and allmusic I found there are a ton of greatest hits disc for Blondie. Anyone have any suggestions or own one that sounds good? I would like to get my hands on a remastered version if possible.

Thanks.
    Christopher
  • Alaric
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Jan 2006

I have heard a lot of Blondie CDs , and most of their albums on vinyl. Unfortunately , I haven't heard one yet that sounded like the production quality exceeded "garage band" demo cassettes. I have the same problem with Led Zeppelin . It seems some bands I really like suffered from cheesy , burn-it-out-quick-and-make-a-million-bucks production values. I find myself drifting towards music I wouldn't consider a few years ago just because it was done right . If you find what you're looking for , please post and "share the wealth". Good luck :T
    Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
    Marantz PM-KI Pearl
    Schiit Modi 3
    Marantz CD5005
    Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"