X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr C
    • Feb 2003

Eagles complete greatest hits

This double CD hits the shops today

Am definitely going to get me a copy within the next few days - anyone listened to this so far ? How's the sound quality ? Compared to the previous albums ? The new songs ?

Trying to find the time to get a copy but it's already 8pm in thre office ...

Dr C
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hi Doc. Nope, haven't seen it (or heard it) yet. There hasn't been much, if any buildup about this title - at least, around here.

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• John Holmes
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

I've seen a few ads on tv about it. Haven't decided if I'll pick it up though.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
      "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

I have most of their earlier work on LPs, and their latter ( like Hotel California) on cd, so I don't believe I will bother with this Greatest Hits set.

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

• Dr C
          • Feb 2003

Also have most of their stuff (big fan) but wuz told that there could be some new songs - at least the new single "hole in the world" (which was in reference to 9-11). Heard that this double CD has improved sound and will see if I can get a copy to check it out.

New studio album out in 2004

envious of you guys who have seen them live ... drool ...

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"