• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kmak
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2002

Subwoofer crossover

Hi folks,

I've really been enjoying my personal vinyl renaissance. I did some tweaking a couple of weekends ago, and I'm very pleased with the results; sealed my stand bases and filled them with sand, added spikes, incorporated my Paradigm Servo-15 to fill-in the bottom for my Paradigm Studio 20s. However, for some reason the sub's X-30 crossover gave up the ghost, since the last time I used it. There aren't any fuses and I can't see any burnt components. I checked for incoming power, and beeped out a few diodes, but my discreet component knowledge isn't what it was 25 years ago....

Anyways, I'm running the sub from an extra right channel Bryston BP20 preamp output, and it sounds pretty good. I would like to feed it the left side, and have some additional phase and cutoff flexibility like the X-30 had. Without breaking the bank, what is everyone else, if anyone using?

Thanks,
    Ken
  • Kal Rubinson
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2006

This may be much more than you want but it can do it all for the sub: https://www.minidsp.com/products/min...ox/minidsp-2x4
    If you want a full c/o to also handle the lf cut for the Studio20s, get the HD version.
    Kal Rubinson

Comment

• kmak
      Super Senior Member
      • Dec 2002

Thanks Kal. I actually contacted the dealer and they'll ship it to Paradigm for repair

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"