X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob
    • Jul 2000

Lex makes me the Cat's meow

Lex,
    I know this should be a personel e-mail but, can't stop myself. I called Lex and asked him if he could make me three sets of interconnects that were RCA at one end and male XLR at the other. After a couple of e-mails and a phone call or two we settled on a design concept, 99% his 1% mine. Yesterday they arrived and all I can say is WOW!!!!!, they are way beyond my expectations. My Kimber Heros are now in the bin with the other interconnects I have acumulated over the years and the Cats are in place.
    Thank you Lex.
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Hey Bob, wow, you got them fairly quickly! Thanks on the cables, I am really glad they rock for you!

For those curious, Bob's cables are a special geometry hybrid silver/copper interconnect with XLR to Cardas RCA configuration, covered in Reflex flexible sleeving, logo RCA end only, shorter shrink on XLR end.

Rather interesting cables, time consuming to build, but a real pleasure to make. Another cable will surface with similar design, though likely not exactly the same, sometime soon.

Bob's cables will probably be one of a kinds.

Enjoy Bob!

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Kevin P
      • Aug 2000

Wait a sec, I thought I owned the patent on the half-RCA half-XLR cable! :LOL: Hey, you have another satisfied customer! Nice cables too. My half-and-half was just a run of the mill Bluetiger, but it makes my sub sing!

KJP

Official Computer Geek and Techno-Wiz Guru of HTGuide - Visit Tower of Power
      My HT Site

Comment

• LarryB
        • Dec 2001

Deleted. (Sorry, link would not work).

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

Haha Kevin.

Larry, what link? LOL, now I am curious.

Oh and Bob, your quite welcome. I enjoyed building them for you!

Lex
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"