X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

New 6 channel SACD cable

No production prices available yet, this was a custom order, and part of this order:

LOL

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Do you / can you make those with an SP/DIF connector at one end and male RCAs at the other? Anyone with an Integra Research RDC-7 is a potential customer for such a cable. The RDC-7 comes with a very short "adaptor" cable with SP/DIF at one end and female RCAs. But many folks would rather have a single cable assembly between their SACD player and the pre/pro rather than having to plug conventional cables into the adaptor.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Chip
      • Aug 2001

Man, :roll: that SACD cable woulda made things alot simpler for me back when i bought my Blue Tigers for my triple5. Damn Lex.... nice job bud. 8O I can see it ! busy,busy,busy!

Chip Engle

"Concrete ain't a spectator sport"

<a href="http://www.htguide.com/bilder/index.cfm?fuseaction=arkivbilder&userid=0&selected userid=336" target="_blank">My HT
      Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

• Kevin P
        • Aug 2000

Sweet! I can see it being used as a pre-pro to multi-channel amp cable too! I guess you'll have to come up with a 7 channel version as well!

Is it silver or copper?

kJP

Official Computer Geek and Techno-Wiz Guru of HTGuide - Visit Tower of Power
        My HT Site

Comment

• David Meek
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Is it a SilverCat? If so, do you take trade-ins? Ya' know, 6 brand-new, never-used SilverCats for one of them? :B

That's a pretty substantial order there, Lex! Good work man.

David - HTGuide flunky
          Our "Theater"
          Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Lex
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Apr 2001

Thanks guys.

Burke, I have not as yet delt with SPDIF. Someday maybe.

Also, I am not sure what kind of cable would be spdif connector friendly. It could be that this configuration would not work. Perhaps sometime I can investigate this.

Kevin, yes, could be good for multi-channel amp pre-amp, but the length of the leads is critica in that application, given the distance necessary to travel for amps. So, I likely wouldn't recommend it in tha situation, as a inch or two off, means redoing the cable, and I simply don't have time to do that much, as these are quite time consuming.

Lex
            Doug
            "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"