X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Stay Tuned!

We have a new Moderator that has been appointed here, and I think he will be a real crowd pleaser, so hang on folks, he is in the building, I promise!

Don't you hate teasers like that? lol.

Lex
  • Markj
    • Aug 2000

Its great that you set a side a place for 2 channel listening.

Comment

• Lexman
      Super Senior Member
      • Jun 2000

Thank you Mark. I am glad as well, that we have a place to discuss the finest in audio. Actually, we have 2 places really with the Xtreme as well.

Now, the wait wasn't to long, was it? Please give a warm round of applause for your new 2 channel moderator, MichaelW. Michael brings to the table a lot of knowledge about tube electronics, as well as a sound overall set of audio video skills. Welcome Michael, and the floor as it may be, is yours!

Lexman
      HTGuide Administrator

Comment

• MichaelW
        • Aug 2000

Thanks for the informal introduction Lexman.

Hello to everyone! This is my first stint as a moderator and I hope that everyone bears with me as I get a feel for the job. My plan is to bring up some interesting subjects related to 2 channel audio.

My second love (my wife, kids and family are my first loves) is music. To me, music is the food for my soul. Some people unwind through physical expercise, I unwind through music listening. I consider myself a critical listener.

Let me give a quick run down on what my 2 channel system comprises:

Preamp: Cary Audio design SLP-98L tube preamp
        Amp: Audion Sterling Single-Ended tube amp
        CD player: Silver Anthem CD-1 tube CD player
        Speakers: Joseph Audio RM50si

I want to welcome everyone to the 2 channel Audio Hideout.

Comment

• Digital Bob
          • Aug 2000

First...
          Congratulations Lex on the new site. Best of luck. I know you will make it a success.

Second...
          What an excellent choice for moderator on the 2-channel forum. Michael, I rememeber your informative and friendly posts from DT a while back when I was more active there. I always valued your opinion and I think you will do a great job here.

dB
          dB

Comment

• Steve Bruzonsky
            • Aug 2000

You can't argue with a Phoenix area resident as Moderator. Michael will do a great job!!!
            Steve Bruzonsky

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"