Good wireless TV headphones for the bed that won't brak the bank or need a seperate b

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oldtexasdog
    • Feb 2009

Good wireless TV headphones for the bed that won't brak the bank or need a seperate b

I just bought a TCL series5 Roku TV for the bedroom and it is on a wall flat mounted and there are no desk or furniture under it to support other devices. I want to get a decent pair of headphones so as to not bother the wife.
    Last edited by Oldtexasdog; 15 January 2021, 00:45 Friday.
    There are two holes in Daddy's head where all the money goes.
  • technodanvan
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2009

Do you have a budget? It seems from a decent brand you're looking at probably $100 or more.

- Danny

Comment

• Oldtexasdog
      • Feb 2009

That is reasonable. Just don't need to get crazy! I believe the series 5 2020 TCL TV has bluetooth?

Comment

• technodanvan
        Super Senior Member
        • Nov 2009

Oh really? That's a pretty cool feature! Would certainly open up a lot more options and it'd be a lot cleaner too. I only have experience with the ~$250 range headphones I used for traveling though, I'm not sure I really saw much in the lower range. Maybe Sony makes a pair?
        - Danny

Comment

• Oldtexasdog
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by technodanvan
          Oh really? That's a pretty cool feature! Would certainly open up a lot more options and it'd be a lot cleaner too. I only have experience with the ~$250 range headphones I used for traveling though, I'm not sure I really saw much in the lower range. Maybe Sony makes a pair?
          Correction -after contacting TCL I found it does not have built in bluetooth. I would have to get one of those small transmitters that would fit behind the TV. I have been looking at a Sony WH-1000XM3 as they look to be going on sale because Sony has brought out the XM4.
          The transmitter I have been looking at.

TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter

Comment

• Lex
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Apr 2001

I tried the TaoTronics Blutooth transmitter receiver, and it was garbage, would not transmit audio from my 32 track recorder to my B & W headphones. n My Apple i phone transfers easily. I don't know why it did not work, but I sent it back to Azon. I went wired, much to my disappointment, because my wired phones have no noise supression. I play drums and guitar, and I really like noise suppression while playing acoustic drums especially and I wanted to be connected to my 32 track recorder when I have time to try recording again.
            Doug
            "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"