X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

confusion

Guys, I see some confusion among what we are offering for music and audio now. I come over and there's no posts in In Tune since October 13. I then look and there's a CD post current in Audio.

So, I am thinking we have to many sections to post in, and it's gotten confusing for everyone, is that a fair statement?

Maybe we should combine some things?

I am open to suggestions.

I am pulling my name from moderatorship here, because I don't do the duty justice anymore. I am spread to thin with other things in managing forum.

My name is coming off moderatorship mostly.

I would like for someone with passion to be involved. I would like for the section to make sense for guys.

I think Analog audio should be merged into the main audio section here.

In tune can stay where it is, but should be used, or In tune and Digital Audio should be tied together, unless digital audio is hardware oriented. If it's music oriented, they really belong together.

Opinions welcome.

Less sections is better IMO, since none of these are big hitters for us right now.
    Doug
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"