Anyone go tot he NY audio show last weekend?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

Anyone go tot he NY audio show last weekend?

Anyone demo the MBL's? Best sounding system in the show. a full surround system with 4 JL audio subs. Pretty breath taking as I never heard MBL in a surround set up , only in a 2 channel setup. Probably one of the very best sounding systems I ever heard.
    Makes me want to save all my pennies for a full MBL system , it's going to take a lot of pennies.
  • PewterTA
    • Nov 2004

I wish... had we known sooner I think WKHanna, another of our friends, and myself would've gone up just to witness everything.

Now I've never heard the MBL, but I always wondered how the imaging was on the system with how it's designed. Would've loved to have heard that!
    Digital Audio makes me Happy.
    -Dan

Comment

• wkhanna
      Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by PewterTA
      I wish... had we known sooner I think WKHanna, another of our friends, and myself would've gone up just to witness everything.
      Dan (PewterTA), our other associate in skullduggery & I are anxious to hit at least one major show this year.
      Currently we are trying to put a plan together to make the one in D.C. in July.
      Capital Audiofest is Washington DC's Premier High-End Audio Festival. November 10th - 12th, 2023. @ Twinbrook Hilton, Rockville Maryland.
      _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
      ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• Face
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by PewterTA

Now I've never heard the MBL, but I always wondered how the imaging was on the system with how it's designed. Would've loved to have heard that!
        Just like any other well designed omni, diffuse imaging with a wide sweet spot. I didn't hear them this year, but every other time I've heard them, the demo was impressive and fun.
        SEOS 12/AE TD10M Front Stage in Progress

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"