Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely new to the world of the audiophile game

I just purchased 2 HIVI d6.8's as well as 2 SEAS Prestige 27TFFC06's...I have a friend drawing up my crossover design and what parts I will need for it...Now all that being said. Where should I begin with the cabinet design? (Keep in mind I have a cabinet maker helping me out with the building of the cabinets) Are there some good sites that will inspire me in my quest to create a great functioning as well as a beautiful cabinet design that will cater to my needs? I am trying to keep the cabinets around the size of a med-large bookshelf size...Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out!
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Heya, tek! Well, the good news is, you found the BEST site anywhere around for building a DIY speaker system. Just go into the DIY subforum here on the Guide, and you'll find way more info than you'll know what to do with. That'll get you started, and those fellas will be able to answer any questions you have! http://www.htguide.com/forum/forumdi...n-Possible-DIY

On another note, I've spent some time in the Niagara region, and wouldn't mind terribly living there in the future. Take care!
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"