Has anyone using Pandora upgraded to the paid Pandora One service ($36/yr)? If so, was the sound/features worth it?
Pandora One
Collapse
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by impala454Just curious, with all the talk of SD-DVD vs BD vs Downloads, etc. If you chose "other" (something I forgot?) just specify what you mean.I own a set top box and service (i.e. AppleTV, Vudu, etc)0.00%0I use a HTPC and watch movies via Netflix or iTunes or some other paid movie service25.00%2I use my cable provider's On Demand services37.50%3I use some other paid digital download type not mentioned (explain)0.00%0I do not use any form of paid digital download movie service37.50%3-
Channel: AV Chalet and Home Theater Hangout
-
-
I came across a mint service manual for B&W speakers. IMO well worth what I paid.
It covers the older lines, early 90s, but its still pretty cool IMO.
...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by LexHello all. We just upgraded versions of the software, thanks to Mats actually writing the code. For those of you that don't know, my partner Mats wrote this software. It's not just a package we purchased. A few new features? (NOT an exaustive list)
Please report any problems in Administrative... -
According to an e-mail I received from Integra Research's Product Manager, there are none. The video switching bandwidth is the same and all the surface mount components on the DSP board and updated programs in flash memory are identical. IOW, if you have sent iyour unit in for the upgrade, it comes...02 November 2002, 22:48 Saturday -
by chasw98I have had Harmony remotes for more than 4 years now and up until yesterday I have been very happy with their functionality. They have allowed me to have a complex system that the family could operate.
Logitech has deemed it neccesary to remove the capability to send multiple commands... - Loading...
- No more items.
