X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kitjv
    • Dec 2007

Online Dealer Recommendation

As a newbie, I am interested in identifying reputable online dealers for the following products: Paradigm, Bryston, Audio Research & Cambridge Audio. Although I certainly understand the advantages of buying local, I at least need to be sure that my local dealer's prices are not out of line. Thank you.
    Edit/Delete Message
  • twitch54
    • Apr 2006

Did you check out the various mfg's websites to see if they support such dealers.
    Dave

Comment

• PewterTA
      • Nov 2004

AudioAdvisor.com is great for Cambridge Audio stuff.
      Digital Audio makes me Happy.
      -Dan

Comment

• Pookie007
        • Apr 2006

You can't get Audio Research online. If there isn't an authorized dealer reasonably close you have to contact a dealer and make arrangements for purchasing and shipping the unit to you. I purchased one from the authorized dealer in Pikesville MD (outside Baltimore). When I moved, I called him and he handled the transaction over the phone and shipped the second unit to me. The best price for new ARC you can hope for is 10% off suggested retail. If you don't have a history with the vendor, you probably won't get that.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"