I've been looking into getting some acoustic wall panels for my listening room. 'CLEAR VOICE Acoustical Panels' available from Acoustical Surfaces, Inc seems to meet my need the best. Thinking of 2 in each corner behind my speakers and 1 -2 more at reflection pts. Advice is welcomed.
Acoustic Wall Panels
Collapse
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by cobbpaMy uncle is beginning to consider building a home theatre room. He wants speakers to be either mounted right on the wall or into alcoves we would build when framing / drywalling. I have this idea of just doing it all infinite-baffle. I don't know a lot about IB, but from what I understand it produces...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by mlammertI am getting ready to build some DIY acoustic panels for my listening room. I am building 5 of these panels; one for a ceiling cloud and two on each side wall (one for first reflection point and one for second reflection point on each wall). I have tested this by hanging some blankets and quilts at...-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by belzarrathI'm surprized that I could not find more information of DIY acoustical panels.
I noticed that many Ht rooms have upholstered walls. I looked at the price of these wall systems and designs, and I've got to say they seem to high for me.
Can't a person simply buy 5/8" x 4' x...-
Channel: Spaced Out
-
-
by impala454I'm a regular hackaday reader and saw this and thought it was interesting. What do you guys think?
http://hackaday.com/2012/02/29/billi...oustic-panels/
Here's the article if you can't get to hackaday:...-
Channel: Spaced Out
-
-
Acoustic/cosmetic recommendations
I have a finished basement and the pool room has now evolved into a retrofit home theater. The room is 12'8" X 19'. There is an 8' ceiling.
The screen is a DIY 92" Dalite HCCV with black felt 3" border. If you don't look too close,...-
Channel: Spaced Out
-
- Loading...
- No more items.
