X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Martyn
    • Feb 2006

AKSA amplifiers

Has anyone on the forum built or heard either of the AKSA power amps? If so, I'd appreciate your comments on their performance. In particular, where do they fit in comparison with "ready-built" amplifiers?

From exploring some of the many interesting threads in the Audio Hideout, it would seem that a plain-Jane CD player with Benchmark DAC1 and AKSA power amp would produce a tremendous two-channel bang for my hard-earned bucks.

As an extension to this idea, is there any reason why the AKSA amps should not be used for multi-channel HT? What would be a good choice for DVD player and pre/pro for this application? Thanks,

Martyn
  • purplepeople
    • Aug 2004

Over at another DIY audio forum, I've heard very good things about the AKSA amplifiers. You may want to check over there to see what's been said specifically.

ensen.
    Those who claim to be making history are often the same ones repeating it...

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"