X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick Danger
    • Aug 2004

THIS is Service!!!

Season's Greetings, All!

You may have viewed my initial post in the Rotel forum a few months back, where I shared a tale of woe with respect to problems I was experiencing with my Rotel equipment. Those problems eventually got resolved.

Last night, December 22, I was recording a cd on my Yamaha CDR HD1000, when the unit started to act up - probably something wrong with the hard drive.

I had plans to catch up on recording some albums on to cd over the holidays, and now it looked like I wasn't going to be able to do that!

I called Yamaha Canada today, December 23, and asked them if I brought in the unit tomorrow morning, December 24, would they be able to fix it and return it to me same day.

Fat chance, right? WRONG!!!!!

They agreed to repair it SAME DAY!!!

I am still stunned by this, but wanted to share an example of an audio manufacturer that CLEARLY believes in customer service - big kudos to Yamaha Canada!

Nick Danger
  • H.Donald
    • Aug 2004

That's excellent!!...I read about your previous adventure and thought this was going to be more bad news...but good that all turned out well,you deserve a break.
    May the audio gods keep all your equipment running smooth and hum free...

Comment

• aaron
      • Aug 2004

B&W (Equity Intl.) here in Massachusetts did this for me once with a sub. They sent me a quarter mile down the road where I enjoyed some local java and the newspaper for an hour. They promissed to have it ready and they sure did. Even helped me load the beast back into my car.

Class act these guys are.
      Last edited by aaron; 26 December 2004, 15:11 Sunday.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"